SABF Tholoana Enterprise Programme
Applications are open until 30 November 2017
Do you know a small business owner who is bursting with potential? We are looking for the best of the best to apply for the 2018 SAB Foundation Tholoana Programme, powered by Fetola.
We need your help in finding SA’s most exceptional entrepreneurs, those people who are passionate and determined to succeed, people like Bukelwa Ngoqo, the founder of Sunkissed Fashion at East London Airport.
Bukelwa is just one of almost 100 participants in all nine Provinces who are thriving in the programme. With two years of practical, professional support including master mentors, applied business-skills workshops, access to markets, and qualified investment-readiness support on offer, results have been exceptional. High business growth, positive job creation and long-term improvement in business success rates are just some of the benefits for participants.
We have space for a new intake of 60 SMEs on this exceptional growth programme! We wish to support women, the youth and those living in rural and peri-urban areas, as well as those working in new or growing sectors such as export, manufacturing, food processing, water, energy and waste management. Entrepreneurs with disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
“Working with the Tholoana team gives me the freedom to be bold, knowing that expert support is only a phone call away. Thank you for believing in me!”
— Bukelwa Ngoqo, Founder Sunkissed Fashion
- Your business is black-owned and managed.
- Your business is operational.
- Your business is headquartered and if registered, within the South African borders.
- Your business is commercially sustainable and viable.
- You are involved in the business’s daily operations and management on a full-time basis.
- You have the skills and experience necessary for the type of business you’re engaged in.
- Your business is in the initial stages of operations (older than 6 months but not more than 5 years).
Applications are open until 30 November 2018 to register online. Follow this link to apply – SAB Foundation Tholoana Programme. Email SAB@fetola.co.za or call 0800611095 (toll-free) for more information.